4.8.11

What I was wearing: in the woods








Yesterday was a sticky hot and rainy day;
So I went for a simple, light but grey outfit. To match the weather!
Wearing a tunic that I found in the back of my wardrobe; I should really have a better look at what I already have hanging in wardrobe. Expect more posts of little rediscoveries!

I almost forgot: This is my first outfit post with my ombre hair! Well in these pictures you can't see it at all! I have the highlights put in very high, but halfway my hair you can see the ombre effect. Use a flash in a photo and you only see the highlight's in my hair. Well; my hair is work in progess, the ombre will be more noticable over the next couple of weeks! Stay tuned!

I was wearing: Tunic: ZARA | Leggings: H&M | Sandals: de Bijenkorf Collection | Nailpolisch: Bye Bye Birdy - Catrice | Belt: H&M | Bracelet: Loft



Photo's: by MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...