23.3.12

Outfit: Peplum






The whole outfit! Love my new peplum top!
But don't really like these photo's: the sun was shining so bright in my eyes, I only have pics where I look cross!
Back to the top: I bought it in Amsterdam last Saturday.
 I love it in combination with my new heels.
What do you think?

By the way: I really need to get my hair cut! Don't you agree? Suggestions anyone?
Oh, and don't forget my GIVEAWAY
Have a lovely weekend!

I'm wearing:
Black peplum top: H&M trend | Red pants: Pull 'n Bear | Heels: ZARA | Clutch: H&M (old) | Ring: Ti Sento | Leather bracelet: H&M men

 

7 comments:

  1. Gaaf! je ziet er leuk uit Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!i love it!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. superleuke outfit! die broek is geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I really like your blog, it’s so inspiring ♥
    My name is Elena, I am an aspiring alternative model and have just started my blogspot. Could you check it out and tell me what you think?
    I will certainly follow you back if you do by the way,
    Go on blogging my dear!
    x Cheers
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top staat je heel goed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...