19.7.12

New in: It's a WANG!


I have been eyeing this skirt like forever. And for some reason I didn't want to spend that kind of money on a jersey skirt online. I kept an eye on the sales, but all the shops I visited (digitally) only had the neon yellow version of this T by Alexander Wang-baby on sale. Then blogger Cindy from COTTDS posted a look with this skirt, and wrote that she got it on sale. After some tips from the lovely Cindy on sizing and the fabric, I surfed as fast as I could to the webshop of Luisa Via Roma and orderd my Wang.

And we lived happily ever after....

An outfit will soon follow!


Follow me:

Photo: by My life as Matt

8 comments:

  1. Okay okay, like - AWESOME! I'm still hunting for a bit of Wang in my life (on sale of course LOL) and this really is the perfect piece - well done you! Can't wait to see what you pair it with, will it be converse or will it be worthy of a heel? ;-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah heels! Defiantly!
      X

      Delete
  2. Looking for a skirt just like that too! Great score :)

    x Charlotte from loveandlabels.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt! Can't wait to see the accompanying outfit post. Loving your blog, I'm a new follower.

    Anna
    stylescreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome skirt..... congrats on the new in!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowiee! Jaloers :D!! Echt hij is heel mooi!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like skirts like that. It's really flattering~

    keep in touch :)
    -Joyce

    Do you like beauty products?
    We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...