11.9.11

What I was wearing: ...and there's glitter on the floor




You gotta love the weekend!
I had a suyper great weekend, writing this post while enjoying the last hours of my weekend.
Saturday I went to town for some quick shopping, bumped into this lovely silver glitter top.
The new autumn collection in the stores are all about glitter, silver, gold etc. Clothing which usually only hits the stores during the holidays. But I love it!
I wore my new top with a black bodycon dress, leggings and my peeptoe killerheels.
I wore this outfit saturdaynight, had dinner in town with some friends, afterwards had some drinks and enjoyed the last (?) hot summer evening of the year.

I'm wearing:
Silver glitter top: Bershka | Black bodycon dress: H&M | Leggings: H&M | Peep toe heels: ASOS | Silver belt: ZARA | Grey fringe bag: H&M | Bracelets: Fashionology / V&D | Ring: Ti Sento



Photo's: MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...