6.6.12

Outfit: The Pajama Pants





What I was wearing last Sunday. I was literally freezing my ass off! Is this spring?
Since I really like to wear easy outfits in the weekend, the new pajama-pants-trend is totally me!
This means I can go out stylish, but still have the feeling of wearing my easy pajama's!
I got these pants months ago at Primark... yup, still a fan! I have this tendency that if I like something I cling on and go in for the full 100%. Just like wearing my all stars everyday, I'm now into Primark. Bet this is boring for you guys as reader of my blog, isn't it? Anyhow: I love this easy outfit! Now for summer to return, so I can wearing these pants without getting cold!

I'm wearing:
Pajama Pants: Primark | White Tee: H&M | Suede Jacket: Bandolera | Grey Suede bag: H&M | Sneakers: Converse All Stars | Scarf: Berhska | Necklace: H&M


Follow me:


Photo's: by My life as Matt and me edited by me


4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Kinda what I like to wear every day! Comfy and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!amazing!!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like those pants! Nice :)

    x Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not boring at all Amy, I've been resisting Primark for ages but have finally given in as well! I think their quality has gotten better too so it's finally worth buying.

    BTW you look gorgeous in that first picture with your hair up and the scarf! The blue colour really suits you :-)

    V x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...