21.6.12

Outfit: Supporting in Neon






My outfit from last Sunday! Because it was the day of the last match of the Dutchies at the European Championships, and yes: we lost! So my neon orange pants didn't help! Well at least the boyfriend and I had a fun day visting my father and his father (it was father's day...) and we went to the parc with lovely Zipp. The dog of my in-laws. She got so tired playing around with my bf, it was fun to see!

I'm wearing:
Grey top: Zara | Neon pants: Dept demin department | Sneakers: All Stars | Bag: H&M | Armcuff: Fashion Against Aids for H&M |

Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful and the colour of your pants is absolutely incredible!! Great style :)

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...