31.10.12

Outfit: 50 Shades of Autumn



It's freezing cold alright! Last weekend my man and I went for a walk in our new neighbourhood, and I had to try-out the nearby playground (Yeah...., I think I should have kids soon, since a 28 year old without a kid is kind of weird in a playground...) as you can see in the pictures. Wearing an easy outfit again; starring 50 shades of grey; literally (and not refering to some book ;)). Thanks for the sun to provide us with a little warmth. Too bad the sun has made way for the rain. Hoping on some nice days to come. 

By the way: I'm kind of bummed with the winter time; it is now completely impossible for me to shoot outfits during the week, since I work fulltime. To top things off, the weather forcasts are rain, rain and more rain for the following two weekends. Well, Ill have to be creative in the mean time. All suggestions are welcome though! 

I'm wearing:
Sweat: Zoe Karssen | Grey shirt: Berhska | Legging: H&M | Sneakers: Converse All Star | Beanie: H&M | Scarf: New Look | Necklace: fashionology

Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt


4 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke look! Mooie trui!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look! The beanie and sweater are amazing :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoot inside and put the camera on manual

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...