8.8.12

Outfit: Floral Skirt

 



Finally I managed to post a new outfit! This is what I was wearing last Saturday when I went shopping for our new house, never seen so much furniture and bathrooms on one day!
I was wearing my new floral skirt that I picked up at the Zara sale, which was like 70% off.
Although I usually don't do floral, I quite like this skirt. So it is a great addition to my waredrobe.

Do you like my skirt? Did you do some great sale shopping?

I'm wearing:
Skirt: Zara | Tee; Zara TRF | Booties: Mango | Bag: H&M | Bracelet: Saint Tropez

Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

4 comments:

  1. Ja heel leuk!!!! Die laarsjes staan ook echt super leuk! Low budget shopping mission geslaagd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely skirt :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super leuk rokje! En dat ook nog eens met zoveel korting. Fijn shoppen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...