3.8.12

Outfit: Summer Dress







The whole outfit! I found it very hard to choose between the photo's, because I loved wearing this outfit! Although I'm not tanned yet (the real question is if I'm actually going to get a tan this summer. I'm guessing not). I scored this dress on sale at the zara, after I hung it back like 5 times: I'm not going on holiday, I need to cut back on shopping (I just bought a house for crying-out-loud) so why do I need a white dress? But I loved this dress, it's nothing like I have ever owned before. So when I saw this on sale, even then I waited for futher reduction, I got this dress for such a little price that I couldn't restrain myself: I need this dress. Afterwards it was such a good buy, because on the day that the BF and I had all the formalities for the new house it was over 30 degrees; perfect opportunity to wear my new dress!  Paired it up with my lovely tan-coloured mango booties (also on sale! I'm getting so good at this!) I was ready to put my signature on all the documents, and call myself a house owner! Wooohooh!
When we are done renovating and decorating our house, I'll give you guys a sneak peek into our new place. ' cause interior is also fashion in my book!

Do you like my dress?
Have a good weekend!

I'm wearing:
Dress: Zara |  Booties: Mango | Bangle: Fashionology | Bracelets: Cos & fashionology | Sunnies: H&M

Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

5 comments:

  1. such a lovely summer dress :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja helemaal gaaf!!!! Goed gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress, so nice to see you in something so summery! You really suit white as well..... I'm glad to hear the weather is getting better :-)

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk jurkje!
    www.eyecatcheroffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...