22.8.12

Outfit: Summer Sun




The whole outfit. Easy and simple outfit that I was wearing after work on Monday. 
Love my real leather shorts, that are made of vintage leather, they are perfect. The weather is changing, so I'm not sure if I'll be wearing shorts again this weekend, but then again: we've had some lovely weather this summer. So I'm not complianing. 

I'm wearing:
Grey glitter top: Berhska | White Tank: Zara TRF | Leather Shorts: Episode | Bag: H&M trend | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Cross: Fashionology

Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt


4 comments:

  1. love the bag :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been itching to try some leather shorts, but as it's now getting colder I think I've missed the boat. But you look great in them Amy! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit, i love the bag!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...