12.7.13

Outfit: Off Duty

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's been on my blog before, and now she's back. My favorite pet in the whole wide world: Zipp.
I'm actually terrified of dogs, seriously! But because I have known her since she was a pup, this is different, she gets me. This is what I like to wear after a hot day at the office, when I'm just hanging around my house: sweat shorts and a tee. Super simple, nothing fancy.
Have you got nice plans for the weekend? I'm going to Bospop tomorrow! Can't wait to see Amy MacDonald perform. That'll be the last festival of my marathon... then I can finally spend my weekends blogging again (or cleaning my messy house...) But first: Bospop it is!

I'm wearing:
Ramones Shirt: Pull 'n Bear | Sweat Shorts: Pull 'n Bear | Sneakers: Converse

Follow me:
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

Photo's: by My life as Matt


5 comments:

  1. Heel gaaf outfit. Echt heel leuk xx Anouk www.rockthiscocostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk outfitje! En veel plezier bij Bospop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/7/13 17:53

    Wat een lief hondje :) Een een hele leuke outfit ;)

    xx Riƫlle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuke post!!

    xx Mounia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, I also wear chucks a lot. Such a great good looking shoe!
    The doggie is sooo sweet:) I'm a dog lover, and I really want a puppy.. hopefully one day.
    I saw your photo on Instagram front row at Amy McDonald :) So I guess you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...