15.7.13

Outfit: A Casual Workday

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello guys! Well I made it through festivalmonth, so I'm back in the blogging business. With that said it is so busy at my work I'm not sure if it's true what I'm saying now... well just wait and see shall we. The good news is my blog mailbox is empty! So if I didn't reply to you, please send it the mail again, I had to work my way through a lot of mails, so I could have gotten lost along the way.
Well this outfit is kind of a request of some of you guys: what I wear to the office. Well this is just a normal office look. I don't wear jeans when I have meetings, but on a normal day I love to dress down but always like to wear a jacket on top. These shoes are the best sale buy I got this season, they are perfect for workplace  and the light colour is perfect for summer.
By the way: needlessly to say, these photo's were taken a few weeks ago, when it wasn't that hot yet. On an office day like today (26 degrees!), I would wear a skirt of a light blouse.

Hope you have a great week! I know my week is going to week very busy, so I'm going to be so happy when it's Friday.... Keep calm!

I'm wearing:
Jacket: Zara | Peplum Top: H&M Trend | Jeans: H&M | Belt: Zara | Boots: Zara |

Follow me:
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

Photo's: by My life as Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...