4.7.13

Outfit: Sporty in Black

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have packed my bags to go to the Rock Werchter festival, but I couldn't leave without showing you what I was wearing Saturday when I was out running errands: sporty in black. I love these wedge sneakers, so I wear them every chance I get. Also these old leather leggings, which are ripped on both knees (and yes...that happened cause they are so old) throw on an oversized sporty top and your good to go.

The next few days I'll be sleeping in a tent, wearing easy outfits, enjoying the music. The weather should be good, the line-up even better. I'll show you my adventures when I get back!

Have a good weekend!

I'm wearing:
Big Tee: H&M | Leather Leggings: H&M | Sneakers: Nike Dunk Sky High | Cross Bangle: Fashionology.nl



Follow me:
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

Photo's: by My life as Matt

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/7/13 20:57

    Heel leuk! En die sneakers maken het natuurlijk helemaal af ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this t-shirt on you! I can't wear it like you do (I have to tuck it in my pants) cause otherwise I look shapeless. On you it looks great this way.
    Love your sneakers, and really like the ripped leggins. They all combine great together :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...