February flew by! I have been so busy at work, and my weekends are jam-packed. That last thing is a good thing though. But because of that I spend today sleeping and watching re-runs of my favorite police series (yup, I'm a geek...) But that was today. What have I been uptoo the last two weeks?
- I have been making new plans for the blog and a little business, more on that later. This little notebook is now my partner in crime.
- Asos got brougth me something new! (Which you can see here!)
- New baking stuff from the Ikea. I went there to get new stuff for the house; in which we finally succeeded!
- My new bracelet from Brandy & Melville (You should check that store out!)
My second week; it was even more busy.
- Drinking rice-milk. If you follow me on instagram you'll know that I try to eat nerdly healthy; so this a next step in that. (by the way: I still drink a lot of beer on the weekends)
- Moving day! This week my work moved to a new office. It's so weird to leave the place where I have spend 40+ hours a week for the last 2 years.
- The day after moving day, I had a whole day of process en project stuff with the big projectteam of all the companies involved. I love those kinds of days; this is my kind of thing.
- After this busy busy week, in which I worked too many hours, I thougth I deserved this jacket. So on my way home, just before the shop closed, I ran in and grabbed it. One happy girl! (esspecially when you see the price, it's friking cashmere!!)
Well I didn't have that many pics to choose from; all because of my busy lifestyle. But hye: there is just too many cool things to do in life :).
Speaking of that, I'm gonna get ready for nice party. And tomorrow I'm off to Amsterdam.
Have you got some nice things planned?
Photo's and collage by me