22.3.13

Outfit: 9 Years of Love

IMG_0003 IMG_9998 IMG_0011

My laid-back look that I wore last Tuesday to cellebrate our 9th anniversay. Yeah, I'm quite the effort-maker. I even wore a skirt ;). Nah, the man and I decided that we would cellebrate it very laid-back and low key. We slept in, did brunch, went to a coffee place and ate pie, followed by a matinee viewing of Oz, the great and powerfull in Imax 3D. We had such a great time. I wore my zara skirt for the first time; it's a great addition to my wardrobe. I have looked for months, maybe even years for a good faux leather skirt. One that fits my hips and allows me to eat alot, and this one is perfect! But then again: the whole zara collection is perfect at the moment.

I'm wearing:
Faux leather skirt: Zara | Knit: Mango | Scarf: the Grey concept for H&M Divided | Boots: Zara | Bracelet: Lott Gioielli


Follow me:
Info@amysfashionscrapbook.com
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

Photo's: by My life as Matt

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...