28.5.13

Outfit: Slam Dunk

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In love with my new kicks! My new Nike Dunk Sky High in crisp white! Combined it with my fav leather jacket and my new hoody. I used to wear these hoodies all the time... but for some reason I didn't bother buying new ones (the old ones shrunk aka I'm getting fat!) so I was wearing the BF's one for a while. Since I had some giftcards left from my birthday, I considered that a new hoody would be a good buy. Also threw in a new pair of leggings and a new weekend outfit has born!
I have received some comments, if I want to post some work-outfits. Well since I only take outfit photo's on the weekends, and I like my sneakers and leather jacket much more then my blazers and heels, it hasn't worked out yet. But I'll find some time over the next couple of weeks to show you some work outfits. Since I have bought some new items, it's a double win!

I'm wearing:
Jacket: Dragon Tattoo Collection by Trish Summerville for H&M | Hoody: H&M Divided | Leggings: CRO for H&M | Tank top: H&M | Tee: H&M | Necklace: fashionology | Sneakers: Nike

Follow me:
Info@amysfashionscrapbook.com
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

Photo's: by My life as Matt




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous29/5/13 09:29

    Leuke look! Staat je ook heel leuk die hoodie ;)

    xx Riƫlle

    itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf je broek met je dunks! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke en stoere outfit, die nikes zijn echt onwijs tof!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...