31.5.12

Details: Feeling Grey


 

Photo from a never published outfit shoot. I was kinda under the weather, so all the pics weren't blog-worthy. I leave you with a detail shot of what I was wearing.
By the way: I seriously bought the Primark Jumper for 5 euro's, could not believe it. I thought 10 euro's (the original price) was a bargain, but on the receipt I saw that it was half price. Not so sure about the quality though, but it's like my dad says about stuff that's made in China: "Quality is coincidence". I guess that this also is the case for Primark.

See-through Jumper: Primark | Jeans: Zara | Bag: H&M | Necklace: fashionology


Follow me:


Photo's: by My life as Matt and me edited by me

6 comments:

  1. Cool jumper!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er alvast heel leuk uit, benieuwd naar de rest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! Hope you follow me.

    http://vanityvicky.blogspot.it/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele mooie trui!

    Love Lian - virtualfashionview.com
    Join the skull bracelet give-away

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...