24.5.12

Outfit: Can you paint with all the colours of the wind


Oh yeah baby! It's Summer in the Netherlands. But I have to sit in an office for 40+ hours! So this is what I wore a few days ago (with lower temperatures though... wouldn't wear long black leggings with 30 degrees) when I didn't have to meet any clients.
This look reminds me a little of Pocahontas, nothing wrong with a little Disney once in a while.

I'm wearing:
Tunic: Vero Moda | Bodycon dress & leggings: H&M | Shoes: Minnetonka via Mooie Schoenen | Barcelets: Fashionology | Sunnies: H&M



Follow me:

Photo: by My life as Matt edited by me


3 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie tuniek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Zat er over te denken om hem weg te gooien; maar nu met het zonnetje is hij ideaal voor op t werk.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...