5.5.12

Outfit: Back To My Roots






Relaxed weekend look. Wish the weather would be a little warmer though.Would love to wear this without tights. Some of you might know that I'm Dutch but also part Kiwi (aka New Zealander) in these pictures I'm wearing a native Maori Fish Hook necklace; part of my roots.
Tomorrow I'm participating in my first run competition; will let you know how that went.
For now I'll leave you with the outfit.

Denim shirt: Bershka | Skirt: Bershka | Shoes: Minnetonka via Mooieschoenen.nl |


Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt


Ps: New items added at my closet sale on marktplaats!

6 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit, je rokje is erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg leuke combinatie!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay hooray for being a Kiwi!

    And good luck for the run :-)

    V x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an amazing skirt :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oeh, leuk rokje! Hebben, hebben :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke foto's & outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...