20.5.12

Outfit: Walking in Different Shoes






Behold! Me wearing shoes that are Not-All Stars!
As promised an outfit post wearing my new shoes that I got at Mango. For the people following me on facebook no surprise, since the image of these beauties was on there a week ago. (Not following me on facebook?? Do it here!) Well I love these new booties. Bought them for work, so I wear heels more often. I do own a lot of heels but all of them are pumps, and running around in the office, riding my bike, fetching trains, I mange to loose one of shoes or slip out of them.... Hopefully these booties will prevent that from happening!

I'm wearing:
Black heels: Mango | Pants: Pull & Bear | Destroyed Tee: Dragon Tattoo Collection by Trish Summerville for H&M | Sunnies: H&M | Bag: Mango | Cross Bangle: Fashionology | Leather Bracelet: H&M men


Follow me:

Photo: by My life as Matt edited by me

2 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit! Mooie schoenen ook, lopen ze een beetje..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice heels! PS. We hebben je via mail (check junkmail) een uitnodiging gestuurd voor een leuke Bloggers Meet! Hope to see you there! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...