27.5.12

Outfit: Lost in Summer





Whooh dude! It's summer all right! 
And I'm loving it to it's fullest, so I have been a little AFK from social media and my blog. 
Today I went chilling at a lake in a village just a couple of miles from my home town. The weather was great. 
This is what I was wearing, a summery chilling outfit. Now in the weekend I can finally wear my new sweat shorts. I love them, think I'll be wearing them all summer. Too bad I can't wear them to the office, otherwise I wouldn't take them off. 
Well about the rest of my weekend: going to Pinkpop tomorrow to see The Boss in real life! And of course Mumford & Sons and all the other cool bands. Can't wait! 
Follow me on Twitter for live updates from the Pinkpop field! 

I'm wearing:
Tee: Pull & bear | Sweat Shorts: H&M | Hat: Jay, Jays (bought in New Zealand) | Bag: New Look | Flip Flops: Rip Curl | Sunnies: H&M | Bracelets: H&M, Saint Tropez


Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt edited by me

3 comments:

  1. love your hat :)


    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK GREAT ! LOVE THAT CASUAL LOOK :))

    LOVELY BLOG !

    GREETINGS FROM POLAND <3 <3

    WWW.ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this hat! Simple and nice outfit!
    Thank you for your comment!
    I'm your new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...