5.6.13

Outfit: Lovely Whites

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Spring has sprung! Finally! So I choose to celebrate that little fact with a white outfit. Almost white that is.
I enjoy the warmer weather, only hard part is what to wear to the office? Since it is still cold in the morning when I go to work. Layering up works well for me, but it's always a hassle. Not that I'm complaining do, I love the sun and this weather! Can't wait for the weekend, have some nice plans! But let's first get through this week...., it's a very busy week for me, so I'm a little off my game. And since my ankle has put me way out of running, I have to start all over with baby steps. Anyone keen to join me? Since I'm slacking big time now. Well, enjoy your week! And I'll promise to post a more cheerful story then.

I'm wearing:
Blazer: Zara | Leopard Jeans: H&M | Tee: Zara | Sneakers: Nike Dunk Sky High | Necklace: Lott Gioielli

Follow me:
Info@amysfashionscrapbook.com
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

Photo's: by My life as Matt



6 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you styled these pants! I just got some similar to these and I'm definitely going to try them with a gray top :)

    http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauwie leuke outfit! dat grijze shirt gecombineerd met die broek is heel leuk :D
    En je nieuwe schoeneeenn!! gaaaf :D
    eennnn idd tot snel!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fijn al die witte kleuren! Die schoenen zijn super!

    xx Riëlle

    itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuke outfit met je geweldige gympen! Heb ze ook ;)

    X Laura

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit!
    You look beautiful :)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...