4.12.12

Outfit: Bob Ross Part 2





The full outfit, of yesterday's little preview. Remember my Bob Ross post? (see it here) Well I have been searching for the perfect petrol coloured sweater to go with it; but I didn't have any luck. So I grabbed my mother-in-law for a Saturday morning shopping spree at the local hand-craft shop; shopped the most amazing wool, and she did her magic. Love my new sweater!
Combined with my new MMM x HM invisible heels; lot's more outfits with these baby's to come!

I'm wearing:
Sweater: made by my mother-in-law | Leggings: H&M trend | Booties: Maison Martin Margiela for H&M 

Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt




4 comments:

  1. beautifull those collors together!
    liefs, laila.
    www.attheboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooi! Echt vet dat je schoonmoeder die trui heeft gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooi!

    www.b-toblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simpel.. maar toch heel apart door de legging en de hakken.. love it!

    xoxo
    PICK ME AN OUTFIT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...