14.12.12

Outfit: Knitted Zebra




An outfit I wore this week! Yeah, I know I said I couldn't take outfit pics during the week; thank god I found a way to do it at least this one time! Since it's nearly christmas holiday's (and I'll have my first week off in nearly a year!) I'm working long hours at the office to get everything donw in time. So on the days that I'm not meeting with clients or management, I tend to wear  realxed outfits! This is one of them. (By the way: you should see me today, all dressed up, heels, mini skirt, because I have to attend an event of a product that I have worked on... my co-workers will think I'm fashion schizofrenic or something)
Back to the outfit: wearing my mango sweater, it's so warm! Good for these cold December days! And my re-discoverd parka, which I got on sale last year. I found it at the back of my closet when I was packing for London, haven't taken it off since! It has a sheep skin layer in it, so warm and comfortable!

Well I'm off to work! Happy Friday!


I'm wearing:
Zebra Knit: Mango Kate Moss collection | Parka: Zara TRF | Jeans: Zara | Bikerboots: Zara | Beanie: Zara | Scarf: the grey concept by H&M divided


Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

6 comments:

  1. Super cool outfit! Stoer maar toch ook Sophisticated! Echt goed bezig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi, super hoe je al die lagen combineert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie outfit! Ik vind je laarsjes heel tof :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw mooi outfit dit staat je echt mega goed love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit!

    www.b-toblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die jas is echt heel erg leuk! Net als de rest van de outfit trouwens!
    Ik volg je, volg je terug? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...