30.12.12

Outfit: Comfy At Last

 




My last outfit post of 2012! Choose to share an outfit that is totally me: grey, comfy, bikerboots: me!
Something I would wear sale shopping (see that here). Today I have been making my 2012 recap, that'll be on the blog tomorrow. I'm waiting till the very last day of 2012 to air it, just so it feels extra special. :)
Back to the outfit, new is the quilted bomber that I got a sample sale. I wasn't sure if I should get it (the boy hates it!) but since the winter is so mild, it's the perfect jacket to run errands in. It shields me from the rain, has pockets and is so on-trend right now.

Tomorrow it's New Years Eve! Have you got something sepcial plannend? I sure have... still not sure what I'm going to wear. Tips anyone?

I'm wearing:
Quilted bomber jacket: Dept Denim Department | Sweater: Zara | Top: Zara | Jeans: Asos | Bikerboots: Zara


Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

6 comments:

  1. Gewaagde, maar geslaagde outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look! Happy New Year! :)






    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome look!
    maybe you would like to follow each other!! let me know

    Happy New Year !!

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Super cool! Goede keus om het jaar mee te eindigen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got great style! Love the blending of bulldog and daisy in a lot of your outfits. Glad to have discovered you through Lieke's Blog Angel reveal post. She did quite the "angeling" this month! (I was a blog angel, as well.)

    Happy (almost) New Year!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...