31.12.12

The Best of 2012

2012 overview


2012 overview1


2012 overview2


2012 overview3


2012 overview4


2012 overview5

The last day of 2012! This year has flown by. And what a year it was for me!

New Zealand
I was travelling around my other (yeah, I have two nationalities) country: New Zealand at the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012. We had such a great time! Roadtrippin'with my favorite ally. In that time I couldn't update the blog (okay, I choose not to) so this photo overview starts when I just returned: Tanned, blonde and carefree.

We Bought a Zoo...
No we didn't buy a Zoo, but we did buy a house! In July all the paperwork was in order, and we could start the big big renovation. While I'm typing this, we are still in the middle of making our house a home. Most of my vacation the past week, was spend buying a heater, hanging up lamps etc. This will be a goal for 2013: finish the house :)

The blog
Because of these two milestones in my life last year, I wasn't such a good blogger from time to time. So I'm so greatfull that you guys are still following me. Thanks for the support!
The only positive side is that I didn't have so many outfit to choose from for my overview. But it still was a hard choice! I was going to say that I had to wear more heels and skirts. But when I see this overview I think  I did pretty well. Heaps of skirts, and enough heels. (I mean I'm still a sneakers girl in my heart).
By the way: if you want to see ALL my 2012 outfits: check out my facebookpage.

Thank you again! Hope you all have a great party tonight!
I wish you all the best for 2013!!



Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

4 comments:

  1. Super leuk om te zien!
    En tja.. ik blijf zwart, jurkjes/rokjes en heels het leukste vinden omdat dat mijn smaak is dus je laatste outfit is mijn favoriet :) Verder nr. 6, 7, 13 en 15!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leuke outfits meid
    Happy new year

    Mounia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je hebt leuke outfits gedragen!

    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like 2012 was a fun and stylish year. I hope 2013 will be even better :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...