21.12.12

Outfit: Maxi Oversized




My boyfriend hates this outfit... so if you are not a fan: I understand! But I love everything oversized. The bigger the better. I was thinking to call this post: Big girl. Because I look so small in these large clothes. 
The sweater I'm wearing is from the Maison Martin Margiela x H&M collaboration. It's big, it's cashmere. It feels so rich.

Well last day of work before we close up for Christmas! Seriously can't wait to sit back, relax and spend quality time with my loved ones!

I'm wearing:
Maxi Sweater: Maison Martin Margiela for H&M | Boyfriend Coat: Mango | Tregging: Dept Denim Department | Sneakers: Converse


Follow me:

Photo: by My life as Matt

1 comment:

  1. Super vet! Sterker nog, ben meteen naar de h&m site gegaan om te kijken of ze die trui nog hebben.... Maar kon hem niet vinden :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...