18.12.12

Outfit: MMM x H&M Sock Sweater






As I told you in my last outfit post (here), my co-workers might say I'm a fashion shizo. Well they did say something along those lines when I turned up in this outfit. I love to wear skirts, but some reason I haven't worn one to work since summer!
I wore this last friday, since I had a special event to attend. I wore my MMM x H&M sock sweater, love it; but it would be good if I worked-out a bit more; because it is so figure hugging. Can't hide a thing. 
Paired it up with my H&M trend skirt and of course my invisible heels from MMM x H&M; of which I received a lot of compliments. 
What do you think of this outfit? 

Have a nice day! 

I'm wearing:
Sweater: Sock Sweater Re- edition Maison Martin Margiela for H&M | Skirt: H&M trend | Tights: H&M | Invisible heels: Re-edition Maison Martin Margiela for H&M

Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Super vet! Lijkt net een jurk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah mijn collega's dachten inderdaad dat ik een jurk aan had! tis echt een koltruitje en een rokje. De trui is helemaal samengesteld van sokken; vind ik zelf erg leuk :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. het lijkt net een jurk maar het staat veraasend leuk :) xx anouk www.rockthiscocostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staat je heel goed! echt een gave trui!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...