22.2.13

New in: Batman Sweat

02_februari2

Well now this post seems a little like last post, but it's not! This is my new sweat! Since I'm not able to taake pictures at the moment (it's to dark, since I'm writing this om Thursday eve...), but I really wanted to share what the postman brought me: my new BATMAN sweat!

Picked it up at Asos while they had there Valentine's day discount. This sweat has been on my wishlist for like a month, couldn't find an excuse why I neede it. Well discount is the best excuse ever, don't you agree?
For you guys who missed the discountcode, make sure to like my facebookpage, I post the discountcodes I find on there!

Well TGIF! Have you got something nice planned?
I'm going to Gent tomorrow! All tips & suggestions, are welcome!


Follow me:
Info@amysfashionscrapbook.com
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

Photo's by Asos, collage by me



8 comments:

  1. Gaaf!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gaaf! Ben benieuwd hoe je dit gaat dragen :)

    Love Lian - FashionHoax.creatorsofdesire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22/2/13 23:44

    Heel leuk!

    xx Riƫlle

    itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous24/2/13 15:32

    Fun look for a fun day!!Follow me!
    Kisses from Rome!
    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een gave sweat, ben benieuwd naar een outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...