19.2.13

Outfit: Black at the Office

IMG_9900

IMG_9897

IMG_9903

IMG_9895

Back in my comfort-zone! Back to black! Wearing a skirt again, for a change! This is what I was wearing last week to the office. Seeing these pics make me realize I should really clean my pistol boots. They are the perfect office shoe; easy to walk in, comfortable and have heels. So I have been wearing mine a little too often, so it seems. Firt serious outfitpost where you can see my shorter hair. Finally got used to the fact that I have 20cm shorter hair. 

I'm wearing:
Black Trenchcoat: Zara | Grey Knit: Zara | White top: H&M | Skirt: H&M trend | Pistol Boots: Sacha | Bag: H&M trend | Necklace: H&M | Scarf: the grey concept by H&M Divided


Follow me:
Info@amysfashionscrapbook.com
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

Photo's: by My life as Matt

6 comments:

  1. Mooi . ik vind je haar ook mooi zo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's en outfit! Ik vind je tas heel tof :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk! Zwart is altijd goed!


    xx Riëlle

    itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke tas! De laarsjes heb ik ook en ze zijn inderdaad fijn! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...