8.2.12

Inspiration: MINT


What can I say!? I'm waiting for spring so I can wear mint, but I'm guessing a peppermint winter is an option!
Mint is predicted to be the trend of S/S12.
I started by buying a mint toothbrush (yeah, seriously!). 
But I'm hoping to collect all of these lovely items in my collage. 

What do you think of this trend?


Follow me:

Photo's: various sources

PS: Voor alle NLse bloggers: Op 29 maart is de lancering van John Beerens Magazine (JBM) in de Live Music Bar in Tilburg. (John Beerens, alsin de bekende kapper van oa het tv programma Salon Take over!) Wil je als blogger dit event bijwonen, stuur me een berichtje info@amysfashionscrapbook.com of laat hieronder een reactie achter!

2 comments:

  1. Stuk voor stuk mooie items,
    sowieso hou ik van deze kleur,
    ik ben fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik hou van mint, prachtige kleur! dat shortje ziet er echt te leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...