22.2.12

Outfit: And the rain falls down in sheets of blue and grey






Finally the full outfit post.
This is what I was wearing at my meeting. It went well.
Still getting used to consulting and managing projects, but I really like this profession. 
Back to the outfit: I bought this skirt in the sale at Saint Tropez.
I find it such a good piece. Since I can wear this more "formal" but dress like myself. Also the skirt can be worn dressed down with bikerboots and a Tee. 

I'm wearing:
Blue Skirt: Saint Tropez | Grey Blazer: Zara | Sheer Pocket Blouse: Pull 'n Bear | Star Necklace: New Look | Grey Scarf: New Look | Pistol Boots: Sacha


Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

Ps: I'm featured as fashionista of the week on I Love Fashion News! Check it out here

2 comments:

  1. Following you too on bloglovin dear, adore your style! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! Ik vind grijs en donkerblauw zo'n mooie combi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...