28.2.12

Outfit: The favorites





Do you know that feeling? Waking up in the morning, and just want to wear your favorite jeans, shoes, or whatever? Well I had that feeling when I wore this outfit.
My jeans, shoes, shirt, tee, faux fur. They are all my fav at the moment!
All these items are so comfortable. Wore this when I went shopping last Saturday.

Ps: in town people actually commented on my faux fur that it is bad to wear fur. Uhh hello? It's FAKE! Thanks for your attention! ;)

I'm wearing:
Army Skinny Jeans: Zara | Faux Fur: Bershka | Jeans shirt: New Yorker | Grey Tee: Zara | Big Knit Scarf: Bershka | Booties: Sacha |  Cross Necklace: Fashionology | Ring: H&M


Follow me:

Photo: by My life as Matt

2 comments:

  1. looks like such a comfortable outfit :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...