1.2.12

Outfit: Leather & Chains






Wow it's so cold right now! I was freezing during the shoot of this outfit.
I tried to shoot these pics after work when it was dark. 
That didn't work out, so I choose to re-shoot this outfit. 
Can't wait for spring though, not only for the weather, but it makes a bloggers life a little easier!
Back to the outfit: first post with my Dragon Tattoo leather jacket. I love the details on the jacket.
I combined it with my new sweater, which I ordered in the zara sale for just 6,95. Talk about a bargain!
It's not that clear on the photo's but it has a silver sparkle in it. 
Makes the sweater more interesting in my opinion.  

What I was wearing:
Leather Jacket: Dragon Tattoo by Trish Summerville for H&M | Silver Grey Sweater: Zara | 
White Top: H&M | Coated jeans: H&M | Chained Boots: Stylist's Own | Skull Necklace: Fashionology | Beanie: Zara |


Follow me:

Photo's: MG

8 comments:

  1. Great pictures, loving the outfit and your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your jacket! Love the style dear X

    Follow me if you like and I will follow back: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your leather jacket!

    Kisses
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog and this post!

    look at my fashion blog! Style and Trouble

    ReplyDelete
  5. Het jasje staat je super!
    liefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oeehhh staat je goed het leren jasje !! :-)
    Ik heb hem ook en nu ik hem zo bij jou zie weet ik heel zeker dat ik een goede keus heb gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...