24.2.12

Outfit: Minty Tee







Bought this mint coloured tee last week. It's my first spring item; and I'm totally in love with it.
On the pics the colour is not so good visible, but IRL it looks so nice and soft coloured. 
I love the long back part.

What do you think? 

What I wearing:
Mint Tee: Zara | Leather leggings: H&M | Heels: H&M | Waterfall Cardigan: H&M | Necklace: ASOS | Sunnies: Ray-Ban 


Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

Ps: I'm featured as fashionista of the week on I Love Fashion News! Check it out here

12 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit, your leather legging is so cool! Love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. die leren broek staat je super mooi!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele leuke legging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool leggings! did u buy them recently? I've been looking for a similar pair :)

    Hanna
    http://whoishanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuk shirtje!
    Ik had trouwens nog gereageerd op je reactie op mijn blogbericht :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color, and those leggings look amazing on you!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  7. leggings are really cool. want.

    xo

    C.

    http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooi! Jammer dat de kleur van je top niet helemaal overkomt, maar het ziet er gaaf uit. Ik zie je mailtje wel verschijnen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooie outfit, vind de legging heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...