13.2.12

Outfit: High Tea in the Snow




New outfit post, but old photo's.
I shot these pics last week, but didn't post it because I was second guessing my outfit.
But here goes anyway!
I wore this during High Tea with one of my best girls, we had a lovely time. 

I'm wearing:
Grey Dress: Dept Demin Department | Dark Grey Knit: H&M | Faux Fur: Bershka | Scarf: H&M Men | Boots: Uggs



PS: Voor alle bloggers: Op 29 maart is de lancering van John Beerens Magazine (JBM) in de Live Music Bar in Tilburg. (John Beerens, alsin de bekende kapper van oa het tv programma Salon Take over!) Wil je als blogger dit event bijwonen, stuur me een berichtje info@amysfashionscrapbook.com of laat hieronder een reactie achter!

2 comments:

  1. Wat een heerlijk outfitje voor dit weer. Vind je faux fur gilet super leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leuk he, die foto's in de sneeuw.. jammer dat het nu aan het dooien is :(! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...