17.2.12

Outfit: Ultimate Chill







I think (& hope) that this is the last outfit post of this winter with snow in it.
The snow has faded away, and the temperatures are rising. 
I'm wearing an ultimate chill outfit. 
Chill in two ways: big knits against the cold and for ultimate relaxation. 
Paired it up with my highest heels to upgrade the blanket-like cardigan I'm wearing. 
'Cause my BF calls me a vagabond ("zwervertje") when I wear this cardigan with this big over sized scarf; but  I like it!

Have you got any plans for the weekend?
For the Dutchies: I live in the South of the Netherlands, so you guys can guess what I'm doing this weekend!

I'm wearing:
Big Knit Cardigan: Pull 'n Bear | Big Scarf: Bershka | Faux Leather Pants: Saint Tropez | White Basic Tee: Zara | Grey Basic Top: H&M | Platform Heels: H&M | Rose-Gold Necklace: ASOS


Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...