1.6.11

Blog Launch!

I'm happy to announce the birth of my very own blog: Amy's Fashion Scrapbook!
Quite a while now, I've been thinking about starting my own blog and today I finally took some real action.
The style and content of my blog is still under construction.
For starters I want to share with you my inspiration, wish list, recent purchases and some outfits. Furthermore I'm intending on taking this a level further by posting columns etc. And last but not least I intend to post outfits that are suitable for a corporate environment. I find it a daily struggle to keep true to my style, but also play the corporate game. So I'm hoping that I can help you guys in this area, but most of all that your comments can help me!

For now I'm going to leave you with my signature piece at the moment: my orange bag!
Yesterday this lovely lady that works in the same building as I do complimented me on this bag. She said that she always recognizes me by my uplifting bag. Such a nice thing to hear when standing in the rain at 8 o'clock in the morning.

People: stay tuned! More soon to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...