14.12.11

New in: Dragon Tattoo




Today was THE day!
The launch of Trish Summerville's line "Dragon Tattoo" for H&M.
Since I had to work today I had to travel to the nearest H&M which had the line, and thank god they still had a few pieces! Unfortunally the leather pants I really wanted were sold out!
I got the destroyed t-shirt and harem jogging pants (last one left).
And I did manage to get the very last leather jacket, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it. 
What do you suggest? Leather Jacket: Yay or Nay? 


Follow me:

Photo's: by me

PS: I'm not able to blog alot at the moment; if you like more updates just "like" my facebook page!

2 comments:

  1. Ja houwen dus he, dat jack! Jaloers! Welke vestiging was je nou geweest? Volgende is Marni he? Ga ik miss toch ook es werk van maen..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pieces from that collection look great!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...