12.4.12

New in: Leather Sleeves Parka



I have a thing for parka's! Love them!
If you have followed my blog this winter, you might have noticed my lovely winter parka from Zara (as seen here) Of course I needed one for summer. I have been looking for this parka for months! Couldn't get my hands on it in the stores and not online. But last Saturday when I was shopping in Eindhoven with my mum, we walked in the Zara, and there it was: the very last one; in my size. Felt like it was there specially for me!
The parka is so perfect; the leather sleeves and blazer-style collar, love it!
An outfit post featuring my new parka will soon be online!


Follow me:

Photo's: Zara

7 comments:

  1. Lucky you that you've got this parka, it is truly beautiful. Looking forward to seeing outfit posts of you:)

    Love, Mary Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  2. heel leuk deze jas!
    xo

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh. I love it too! The sleeves make it so rad.

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Parka, LOVE the leather sleeves! It will be very flattering too with the cinched in waist, great purchase :-)

    From your newest follower,

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    Pop over and follow me too sometime! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super leuke jas! Bedankt voor reactie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous19/5/12 19:03

    Hey,
    I just bought this parka today and now I noticed that the leather sleeves smell really bad, like some animals in a farm, not nice at all. And the smell is really strong too. I think there is something wrong with the jacket. Does your jacket smell weird at all?

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...