30.9.12

Outfit: Farmer Girl


First of: I'm so sorry for my lack of updates! If you have followed my blog over the past months, you might know that the BF and I have bought a house, which we are renovating. Most of the re-building has been done, and now we are packing up our appartment 24/7. So no fancy outfits, and no new purchases. Poor me! Well I was going through my photo's of our weekend get-away, a few weeks ago, and saw this pic of my comfy outfit; which I want to share with you guys! I was wearing this when we visited a farmers market (yeah, seriously...) good thing was that I could pet all the lovely animals and taste the most amazing liquers and different sorts of cheese.
This friday I attended a gala premier on thed Dutch Film festival (Nederlands Film festival) and you are not going to believe this, but I actually don't have any pics of that evening! (well not of my outfit that is) It was great I was sitting next to all these famouse Dutch people, had such a great time. Too bad I couldn't share it with you guys. Should get an Iphone asap!

Well got to start packing up my closet... Happy Sunday! xx

I was wearing:
Sweat: Zoe Karssen | Leopard Jeans: H&M | Sneakers: Converse |

Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...