26.10.11

Wishlist: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

While all eyes are on the Versace collection for H&M (which goes on sale on the 19th of november) with it's colourfull prints, H&M released something dark today: "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" look!
A line designed by Trish Summervill, who designed the wardrobe of Lisbeth Sallander (aka the girl with the dragon tattoo) in the movie; based on the Millennium bookseries by Stieg Larsson.

I'm so looking forward to this line; more than Versace's line actually.
I love the character of Lisbeth;
Some people have told me that in someways I'm like her (not sure if I like the comparison though) nevertheless: I want all the items in this line!
The line goes on sale on the 14th of december, in 180 stores and on-line.
Let the wait begin...

Follow me:

photo: H&M.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...