6.10.11

What I Was Wearing: Autumn is here!

Autumn is here!
I have been so busy lately; so tried to make it up with a picture overload of my first autumn outfit.
I'm wearing the first knit I bought for the new season; it's such a nice jumper.
It's made of woll and other fibers, it feels so soft and warm.
I combined it with my new pistol boots; love them! Perfect basic item for autumn.
And last but certainly not least: see my new bag! My first real leather bag, it's from Liebeskind Berlin.
Got it at "de dol dwaze dagen" at de Bijenkorf.
It has a rough touch, but the leather is so soft. I totally fell in love with this bag; take it everywhere!

I'm wearing:
Bag: Liebeskind Berlin | Pistol Boots: Sacha | Striped Jumper: H&M | Demin Short: H&M | Silver Belt: Zara


Follow me:
 Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin
New: you can follow me on facebook! Just 'like' my page!

Photo's: MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...