14.2.12

Preview: And No Hint of Spring


For some reason I find myself having to update my blog late in the eve everyday this week. Today is no exception! So I thought: I'll give you a preview now, and make the post for tomorrow at the same time. 
Enough with the boring behind-the-scene stuff.
Here is a sneak peek! 
All black with a hint of colour!

Happy Valentine's day! 
Hope you all received lots of cards and presents!



PS: Voor alle bloggers: Op 29 maart is de lancering van John Beerens Magazine (JBM) in de Live Music Bar in Tilburg. (John Beerens, alsin de bekende kapper van oa het tv programma Salon Take over!) Wil je als blogger dit event bijwonen, stuur me een berichtje info@amysfashionscrapbook.com of laat hieronder een reactie achter!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...