17.1.13

Diary: The First of 2013

Iphone Amy

My Diary of 2013! The first two weeks have flown by. And I''m not being such a good blogger as I promised you guys. Well I have been so busy going out and about! I'm running again, bought a Wang, and been working alot. But now for the pictures!

So what have I been up to in these past 2 weeks?
- Happy New Year! / I love reading in bed
- Home-made-leftovers-soup / Cultural event in my home-town

Iphone Amy1

- I got a new Iphone case / Outfit details on a night out
- My wild side / Winter has struck (and I hate it!)

Want real-time updates? Follow me on instagram! @amysfashionscrapbook

Well I have a great weekend planned. Enjoy yours!


Follow me:

Photo's: by me



3 comments:

  1. Je Vlieger&vanDam clutch is heel gaaf!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    €100 NELLY GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je hoesje is echt heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...