4.6.13

New in: Bikini Days Are Coming!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah baby! The forecasts are great for the Netherlands! It's going to be sunny and hot! 
I bought these bikini's a few weeks ago, not showing them to you guys just yet. 
For this summer I choose for strapless, which is kinda a usual suspect for me. I mean, when there is actual advantage to a small bust, you must exploit it. This year I choose for a fringe bikini, I love the ombre colours and the fringe of course. I do however have the feeling that I walking around in a my own version of the 1001 nights (or the Fata Morgana in the Efteling, for all you Dutchies out  there). The other bikin is just a simpel basic bikini, which I got on sale. I was aiming for it's colourfull sister a few months ago (see here) but the pale colour and the big black waist was not my cup of tea, this basic brother is a good edition for endless tanning on Ibiza (oh yes I am!).

Bikini's both from H&M

Well I wanna go swimming & tanning on Friday... who is joining me?? :)



Follow me:
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook
Photo's by me



1 comment:

  1. Mooi!!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...