13.6.13

Inspiration: Here's To Never Growing Up!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Confession time! Yes again: I used to be such a great fan of Avril Lavigne! I was so in love with a s8ter boi, and it was so Complicated. Over the years my style matured (or did it?) so I lost track of sweet Avril.
Recently I discovered her latest single: "here's to never growing up". I totally like here outfit which she is wearing in the classroom. The leather leggings, all stitched up, the Radiohead Tee (love Radiohead... yep maturing all right!) the leather jacket, her hair. The outfit is so great. Please let us forget the S8kter Boi pants, we want to see this Avril!

It took some time to find pics of outfit. The pic above gives a good representation of what she is wearing. Or you watch the video below.

 

Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs
With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love
I got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk
Singing, here's to never growing up


What's your opinion? Avril's outfit: Yay or Nay? 


Follow me:

Info@amysfashionscrapbook.com
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...