30.9.11

What I Was Wearing: Lovely in Pink

 

What I was wearing yesterday.
The weather in the Netherlands is so good for this time of year;
we should've had this weather two months ago!
Here I am buying knits and looking for winterboots and jackets; while today after work I put a bikini on and worked on my tan....
But I'm not complaining!
Now I have a chance to wear more items from my summer wardrobe!
(which I couldn't wear during our "real" summer, because I had to wear thights and rainjackets....)
About this look: simple, clean and easy; I combine it with a blazer to wear it to work.
I love this top; the colour, fit and the material.

I'm wearing:
Pink top: New Look | Jegging: H&M | Sandals: de Bijenkorf Collection | Sunnies: H&M | Bag: H&M

Follow me:
 Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin

New: you can follow me on facebook! Just 'like' my page!

Photo's: MG

2 comments:

  1. Wat een gaaf shirtje. De achterkant is ook echt leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!! and lovely outfit <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...