27.11.11

Outfit: 'Cause I want your Skull





What I was wearing Saturday!
I had a lovely day shopping with my bf in town.
It was so busy! But what do you expect with the festive season right around the corner.
We had a coffee at my favorite coffee place; mugs & muffins. 
I tried the new caramel chocolate crunch; delicious! 
I bought some nice knits, gloves and a beanie. It's getting so cold (yet I wasn't wearing a jacket, since we parked the car in the mall, and it was so hot the shops. I don't like wearing a jacket to be honest).
Well more on my purchases in a new post.
Back to my outfit: I was wearing my new biker boots! Which I really love!

I'm wearing:
Grey Blazer: Zara | Skull Tee: Zara | Harem Jeans: H&M | BikerBoots: Zara | Scarf: Stid NL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...