19.3.12

Preview: Mint & The Perfect Heels

Preview of the outfitpost I was telling you about earlier
wearing my new heels, combined with the details you see in this pic. 

The whole outfit will be online soon, but what do you think so far? 

Today is quite a special day for me, my BF & me are together for 8 years on the dot! So we had a fun weekend and are catching a movie tonight. I like traditions, so celebrating our special day (on the 19th) together is  a must! 
Have a nice day!

Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

2 comments:

  1. Mint is such a rad color at the moment! Can't wait to see the rest ;)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that mint tee, and the detailing on your jacket is to die for! :)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...