19.3.12

Preview: Mint & The Perfect Heels

Preview of the outfitpost I was telling you about earlier: 
wearing my new heels, combined with the details you see in this pic. 

The whole outfit will be online soon, but what do you think so far? 

Today is quite a special day for me, my BF & me are together for 8 years on the dot! So we had a fun weekend and are catching a movie tonight. I like traditions, so celebrating our special day (on the 19th) together is  a must! 
Have a nice day!

Follow me:

Photo's: by My life as Matt

2 comments:

  1. Mint is such a rad color at the moment! Can't wait to see the rest ;)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that mint tee, and the detailing on your jacket is to die for! :)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...